What programs does the Apple Pencil integrate with so I can draw Architectural renderings, buildings, sketches of parts, tools etc..and export
I am considering purchasing an iPad Pro and wonder what the utility is of the new Pencil with regards to what software programs it draws On and what file types I can save the files as and export to share?
I want to sketch Architectural, Properties, Engineering sketches etc... is there a scale function in the programs i can use?
1 Answer from the Community
The apple pencil is designed to work with all applications regardless if updated with stylus support, as long as you choose an iPad from the iPad Pro Line you will have support from any application!!!
- Answered by Tom L from Milledgeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Jean A from Hollywood
- 05 22, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple Pencil and AirPods simultaneously with the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: AirPods
DOES SNOW LEOPARD RENDER ANY PROGRAM UNUSABLE?
- Asked by Dewitt E from Nashville
- 01 6, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES SNOW LEOPARD RENDER ANY PROGRAM UNUSABLE?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Does apple charger draw when plugged in , but not in use
- Asked by Michael F from North Haven
- 12 28, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple charger draw when plugged in , but not in use)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter