When charging the pencil, is it best to plug in to the IPad (easiest), or is their a benefit I'm not seeing of going through the adapter Thank you.
1 Answer from the Community
It's the same, really. The only thing I can think of is 1 or 2% of battery life being used out of the iPad for a full charge. I almost always use my iPad because it's more convenient, though.
- Answered by Avery C from New Haven
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work with Altec model M 102 and iPod touch 5generation
- Asked by Daniel D from Blainville
- 11 22, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with Altec model M 102 and iPod touch 5generation)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- 06 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
How do i charge my new pencil?
- Asked by Paul R
- 06 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i charge my new pencil?)
- Asked about: iPad