When charging the pencil, is it best to plug in to the IPad (easiest), or is their a benefit I'm not seeing of going through the adapter Thank you.
1 Answer from the Community
It's the same, really. The only thing I can think of is 1 or 2% of battery life being used out of the iPad for a full charge. I almost always use my iPad because it's more convenient, though.
- Answered by Avery C from New Haven
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- 06 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
I see the HDMI plug but what is that second plug for?
- Asked by Robert R from Menifee
- 10 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (I see the HDMI plug but what is that second plug for?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
How do i charge my new pencil?
- Asked by Paul R
- 06 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i charge my new pencil?)
- Asked about: iPad