Why does the pencil have a lightning adapter and how does it work.
- Asked by Anthony K from Oxford
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does the pencil have a lightning adapter and how does it work.)
1 Answer from the Community
The lightning connector is for charging. The pencil comes with a female-female lightning coupler so you can charge with a traditional charger. A full charge is rated to last 12 hours.
However, you can also "quick charge" the pencil off of your iPad Pro. Plug the pencil into the iPad's lightning port and it draws a charge off of the iPad's battery. 15 second charge = 30 min battery life
- Answered by Jason S from Lubbock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the lightning adapter work with my istomp pedal.
- Asked by Duncan M
- 12 30, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the lightning adapter work with my istomp pedal.)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter