Can I plug a computer keyboard into the USB port? I'm trying to use a keyboard on a plane (no Bluetooth on planes).
1 Answer from the Community
As long as your keyboard doesn’t draw much power (backlit or built in USB ports ext.) this should work perfectly for you, I use it all the time for keyboards. Also when flying once you put you phone in Airplane Mode you can then go back to the Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth back on without effecting the aircraft as it’s the cellular signal not the Bluetooth signal that interferes with flight systems.
- Answered by Stephen C from Paradise
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it come with a wire which I can plug into the headphone socket on the plane?
- Asked by Yen N from Wolli Creek
- 09 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (does it come with a wire which I can plug into the headphone socket on the plane?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
Using this dongle to connect to Logitech K750 or other wireless receiver keyboards
- Asked by Stephen K from Rochester
- 06 26, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Using this dongle to connect to Logitech K750 or other wireless receiver keyboards)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter