Can lightning to usb3 camera adapter be use to transfer pictures from another portable storage or only camera
2 Answers from the Community
You can use USB drives to import photos as long as the folder and the files are named similar to the camera (DCIM and IMG0001.JPG)
- Answered by Sathees Kumar B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No - only camera. But there is a slim chance it could work if the portable storage drive was formatted in the same way camera storage is.
Tested with a bus powered USB3 drive and a usb flash drives, both didn't work. USB3 drive was mac formatted, 1 flash drive FAT32, 1 OS Journal Extended, notification stating couldn't read inserted media popped up once.
- Answered by Marlon L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the Lightning adapter compatible with iPad Air?
- Asked by Byron T from Strathadam
- 05 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Lightning adapter compatible with iPad Air?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor work with my Sony Cyber Camera with Memory Stick Duo Cards. Ipad that I have is a Generation 4 with retina
- Asked by Tim G from Elton
- 04 1, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Lightning to USB Camera Adaptor work with my Sony Cyber Camera with Memory Stick Duo Cards. Ipad that I have is a Generation 4 with retina)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter