Does it support devices which draw more power?
I'm using the previous generation adapter to connect audio/midi devices.
Some devices do not work because they draw too much power, they need a powered USB hub inbetween to be supported by iOS.
Wondering if this new adapter supports devices which draw more power, if it is connected to a charger?
- Asked by Jakob P from Cologne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support devices which draw more power?)
1 Answer from the Community
The previous USB adapter I used with my DSD DAC required a powered hub. This one powers my DSD DAC (but only if a lightning cable is also plugged in.
- Answered by Faye S from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this transformer draw a trickle of power when plugged in a live socket but not charging a device
- Asked by David F from Broomfield
- 06 24, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this transformer draw a trickle of power when plugged in a live socket but not charging a device)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter