How do you power this up to use a wired ethernet connection? Is there a hidden socket around the back?
Hardwiring an iPad to a network and then being able to power the iPad and use video out with a predictable video resolution would finally make this into a useful bit of kit. iPads are being used to interact with the public but they are a pain in the bum when it comes to keeping them charged and connected to a network, especially when they are also video mirroring.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Airport express can share internet connection from wire to wireless?
- Asked by L. R from Richmond
- 03 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Airport express can share internet connection from wire to wireless?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can I add a wired network switch if I need more wired connections?
- Asked by Gregory A from Golden
- 12 7, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I add a wired network switch if I need more wired connections?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB