What are the compatible USB Ethernet adapters that I can use with the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter for iPad Pro 12.9?
1 Answer from the Community
I recommend the Apple USB Ethernet adapter. For the record, it is not a Gigabit Ethernet adapter.
You can find the following text by searching for an Apple help article with the title `Use Apple USB camera adapters with other USB devices`:
Supported ethernet adapters:
These are some of the USB ethernet adapters that you can use with Apple USB 3 Camera Adapter:
Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
- Answered by Jordan H from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this with a Lightning cable and the 29W charger to charge my 12.9" iPad Pro?
- Asked by Michael G from Galesburg
- 03 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a Lightning cable and the 29W charger to charge my 12.9" iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Compatible for use with the Apple USB Ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Joshua L from Denver
- 09 6, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible for use with the Apple USB Ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter