Does it work in the 10 watt USB power supply?
1 Answer from the Community
If the adapter you mean is like Apple 12W USB Power Adapter That is on the Apple Store that comes with iPads... then yes it will work. You just slide off the head that has the steel pins and put the end that has the 2 holes
- Answered by Paul B from Gosford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support full 87 Watt pass-through charging?
- Asked by Joel J from Orem
- 10 Aug 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support full 87 Watt pass-through charging?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Will this cable work with the newest (released 2018) 18 watt USB-C charger?
- Asked by Marton C from Huntington Beach
- 8 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with the newest (released 2018) 18 watt USB-C charger?)
- Asked about: USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)