MK122LL/A vs MK122B/A?
Is the extension cable MK122LL/A compatible with a 2017 touchbar 15" macbook pro (87w) or do I need to purchase this particular extension cable (I believe it is MK122B/A?)? I am confused because all other retailers selling apple extension cables only sell MK122LL/A, which does not state 87W in the description, rather "Use it with MagSafe and MagSafe 2 adapters and 10W, 12W, and 29W USB power adapters." Thanks.
- Asked by Kellie R from West Chester
- Flag as inappropriate (MK122LL/A vs MK122B/A?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
ethernet vs thunderbolt for migration
- Asked by Alan F from Cloverdale
- 06 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (ethernet vs thunderbolt for migration)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
Will this work in an old ~4000 square foot house?
- Asked by Chris H from Shaker Heights
- 06 14, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in an old ~4000 square foot house?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express