Does this suit the iPad mini 2/3? Or the other way around, would the previous iPad mini 2/3 Smart Covers suit the iPad mini 4 and Smart Case?
1 Answer from the Community
No! Unfortunately the cover of iPad Mini 3 does NOT fit the iPad Mini 4. I have tried it when I upgraded from iPad 3 to 4, and it doesn't work. iPad 4 is slightly longer than the iPad 3, and for some reason it seems that the old cover of the iPad 3 doesn't hold well along the magnetic side of iPad 4.
So I wasted $$ on getting that "older" cover for model 3 a few month ago,
I would guess (but that has to be tried) that the new cover for model 4 wouldn't fit well model (3) either.
- Answered by Zvi R from North Woodmere
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this fit the iPad mini 4
- Asked by Debra M from Temple
- 07 8, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit the iPad mini 4)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)RED
No answers yet
Hi - at present I have an iPad Mini and have a Smart-case to cover (back & front) , at present you are advertising the case (back only) and cover ?
- Asked by Maurice G
- 09 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi - at present I have an iPad Mini and have a Smart-case to cover (back & front) , at present you are advertising the case (back only) and cover ?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…