Does the silicon-cover fit as tight as the leather one, and stay on as firmly?
Some third party silicon covers are so soft, they will "roll off", if you put the phone in your jeans pocket, and take it back out. -How about this one?
2 Answers from the Community
No it will stay on. Unlike most silicone cases this case is not flexible enough to bend or you would break it. Perfect fit and has stayed snug on my 6S Plus for the past month.
- Answered by Michael L from Drexel Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is not like the standard soft silicon cover. It is silicon coated over a harder, more rigid material (I assume plastic). It will not roll off like the covers that are just a floppy piece of silicon rubber.
- Answered by Byron A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the iPad Pro 10.5 with the silicone cover fit in the new leather case?
- Asked by Wido M from Batehaven
- 06 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad Pro 10.5 with the silicone cover fit in the new leather case?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
How Airpods stay firm, if i use it while jogging/running and while driving on my bike
- Asked by Guduru R from Kurnool
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How Airpods stay firm, if i use it while jogging/running and while driving on my bike)
- Asked about: AirPods
Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling
- Asked by James S from Baldwinsville
- 01 25, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…