Does the white have some sort of smudge or stain resistance?
I love white covers but they typically fade, get too dirty or pull the blue off my jeans
- Asked by Robert S from Nokomis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the white have some sort of smudge or stain resistance?)
4 Answers from the Community
While I have not seen any official documentation I can confirm that after a month of usage including being taken in and out of brand new bluejeans I have yet to see any type of stain or mark appear on this case. If anything gets on it, it wipes right off.
- Answered by Michael L from Drexel Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The white does not seem to get dirty, amazingly. I've had it for a while and no smudges or discoloration of any kind. I hear from others that it is very easy to clean with a Magic Eraser if it does get discolored and the stain comes right off. I was worried when I got it that it would discolor. I'm happy to say that it is very difficult to do so.
- Answered by Neil L from New Orleans
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a white silicon case and I've had it since September, and there is no stain at all from blue jeans, lint, or even food or drink.
- Answered by Eli P from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Getting darker color is better as the white gets very dirty easily
- Answered by Kevin K from Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is there any sort of water resistance?
- Asked by Jason W from Guilford
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any sort of water resistance?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
Can the time capsule be used as a sort of media hub
- Asked by John D from Manhasset
- 09 17, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the time capsule be used as a sort of media hub)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB