Does this case work with a popsocket?
Ive tried to research about popsockets on leather cases but i only found out that sometimes it can be difficult to stick on a leather case. So how is the deal?
- Asked by Matias M
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case work with a popsocket?)
3 Answers from the Community
I have a iPhone 7 leather case original Apple product. And the popsocket stick on it. Works well on the case.
- Answered by Kelly K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It will stick initially, however, it wont hold for long. I've been using a Popsocket with this case for about 2 months and it comes off all the time, especially if it's expanded while I'm on a phone call. On the Popsocket website they disclose that it doesn't work that well on leather cases, due to the oils, or the iPhone X glass back (for this you can request a free adaptive film).
- Answered by Lillian S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
works with my silicone case but I don't know for the leather
- Answered by Hafida H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the case made of cow leather and where can I find more details about the type of leathernullnull?
- Asked by Shiva N
- 05 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case made of cow leather and where can I find more details about the type of leathernullnull?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…
Will this dock work with a Spigen case?
- Asked by Cassie B from Vail
- 09 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this dock work with a Spigen case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
No answers yet