Do these cases have raised edges around the screen to offer slight protection?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes the case is slightly raised over the edge so if you put it screen down the screen does not touch the surface.
- Answered by Bob P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Around the corners of the bezel of the iPhone, there is a slight raise to keep the display off the table or surface it is placed on.
- Answered by Tanner H from Kenly
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What case will offer screen protection for iPhone 7
- Asked by Inna T from Brooklyn
- 09 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What case will offer screen protection for iPhone 7)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
Do these protect the screen?
- Asked by Anthony H from North Lakes
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these protect the screen?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…