Are the iPhone Lightning docks main component milled and anodized aluminum or are they injection molded plastic with a metallic coating?
1 Answer from the Community
Anodised aluminum. In fact, all MFI components have to use the same type of aluminium to be approved.
- Answered by Jeff C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it come with the same style plastic case?
- Asked by Eric R from Los Alamos
- 09 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with the same style plastic case?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Is this product made of brushed aluminum?
- Asked by Chuck E from Ada
- 05 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product made of brushed aluminum?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Does it have metal or plastic connectors?
- Asked by April I from La Marque
- 05 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have metal or plastic connectors?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Stripe Woven Nylon