Does the lightning connecter have a flexible mount? If not what stops the iphone snapping the connector?
1 Answer from the Community
It's not flexible, but it's pretty hard to snap a lightning connector off genuine accessories. If the dock breaks your iPhone, Apple's warranty will cover it.
- Answered by Jeff C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How flexible is the cable?
- Asked by James L from Upland
- 10 27, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How flexible is the cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Where is the lightning connector located on the AirPod case?
- Asked by Montana M from Coatesville
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the lightning connector located on the AirPod case?)
- Asked about: AirPods