Does the lightning jack protrude far enough to be compatible with the Spigen Slim Armor Case for the iPhone 6+?
2 Answers from the Community
I bought an iPhone 6S and tech21 case recommended by Apple from the Apple store and the Lightning dock does not work with the case as it can't enter al the way into the charging port. So have to take the case off to use this - so will not be using unfortunately.
- Answered by Simon K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the Spigen Slim Armor case for my iPhone 6 Plus, and it works great. Awesome dock - I'm probably going to get another one for my office.
- Answered by Franklin M from West Babylon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this charge a 6S Plus with a slim case on?
- Asked by Martin R
- 11 14, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge a 6S Plus with a slim case on?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Does using the Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter produce a better quality audio signal.
- Asked by Stephen J from Portland
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does using the Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter produce a better quality audio signal.)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …