Will the dock allow for a case on the iPhone 6 plus, such as a speck candyshell, cruzerlite silicone, or similar thin case, or must it be removed?
1 Answer from the Community
It will allow those cases to fit just fine.If you can see the little white circle around the lighting connector, thats to create a gap between your phone and the dock which gives enough space for your case and phone to sit in the right place.
- Answered by Jasmine C from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does a 7 plus case fit a 6 plus?
- Asked by April S from Bakersfield
- 10 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a 7 plus case fit a 6 plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Plus Silicone Case - (PROD…
Is there a pink silicon case for iPhone 6s Plus?
- Asked by Priscilla G from Los Fresnos
- 10 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a pink silicon case for iPhone 6s Plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
Can I use this with a speck case without removing the case?
- Asked by Mary Ann C from Massapequa
- 11 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a speck case without removing the case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)