Will the lightning dock allow me to take the sound out at line level to a Hi Fi amp (Phono inputs)
1 Answer from the Community
It should be compatible with a line-level RCA input, provided you usa a 3.5mm to RCA cable. I assume this is what you mean. It will not be compatible with an RCA input labelled phono, as line level voltage is too high.
- Answered by Benjamin C from Bonbeach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
- Asked by David B
- 11 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
is the lightning to USB cable manufactured by apple
- Asked by Darla C
- 10 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (is the lightning to USB cable manufactured by apple)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)