Would this charger purchased in the UK work with a US plus when travelling?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but not if you don't already have a plug that will work in the US.
To clarify, this is the iPhone lightning dock. This effectively does the exact same thing as what your charger currently does, with the added benefit of standing the phone up for ease of viewing. This does not do the power adapter/converting for you.
- Answered by William G from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need to change power adapters if traveling to UK?
- Asked by Shelby S from Columbus
- 08 29, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to change power adapters if traveling to UK?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
will this charger work for my Ipod Classic purchased recently?
- Asked by Petra H from Heatherton
- 07 10, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charger work for my Ipod Classic purchased recently?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter