How durable is the dock?
Considering the weight of the phone and the angle which the lightning connection is placed, what is the inclination that the phone would cause the dock to bend or that the force applied between phone and the dock would damage the lightning receptor/receiver within the iPhone?
- Asked by Paul E from Los Angeless
- Flag as inappropriate (How durable is the dock?)
1 Answer from the Community
It feels very durable. It's feels very solid and weights almost as much as the iPhone 6s.
- Answered by Tim B from North Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it durable and protective
- Asked by Mike H from Warrington
- 09 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it durable and protective)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…
Is there a cable to jump from the dock to the iPad?
- Asked by Richard W from Nederland
- 08 3, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable to jump from the dock to the iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable