How do you right click using the Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Jenna H from Bristol
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you right click using the Magic Mouse?)
2 Answers from the Community
Once you have the mouse connected. Click on the Apple Icon in the upper left corner of your screen. Click on System Preferences then click on "mouse". When the new window opens you will see a few options, but if you look on the right side, change the drop down from "Primary" to "Secondary" and that should work.
- Answered by Angela W from Russellville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Press the ctrl button and then whilst holding it down click the mouse.. That is the same as a right click.
- Answered by Clive G from Maldon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?
- Asked by Calvin K from Honolulu
- 02 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2