With MM2 is it possible to press left and right mouse at the same time, or disable the scroll function on the mouse like it was with MM1?
1 Answer from the Community
The preferences available by default are limited. With respect to your questions:
1. Pressing the left and right buttons simultaneously is interpreted as a left click
2. You cannot disable scrolling; you can only change its direction
That said, third party software can greatly improve the configurability of Magic Mouse 2. Personally, I use BetterTouchTool, which I've found to be flexible and reliable. I can confirm that it allows you to configure both behaviors in your question. (Note that I don't stand to benefit from promoting BetterTouchTool; I'm just a user).
- Answered by Akim M from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the Apple Mouse work as a three button mouse by pressing the scroll ball?
- Asked by Kenneth H from Morristown
- 01 9, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple Mouse work as a three button mouse by pressing the scroll ball?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?
- Asked by Calvin K from Honolulu
- 02 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2