Are there any hard cases for these?
I've used the Magic Keyboard with my iPad Mini 2 for school for a while now. I use it for almost every class, so I don't turn it off that much. This always happens where the keyboard presses up against my bag and starts clicking on the keys. Once this happened and locked my iPad for 1 hour. I was just wondering if anyone uses a hard case that prevents accidental typing? Thanks!
- Asked by Albert Z from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any hard cases for these?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
1 Answer from the Community
There weren't any hard cases until a few months ago when Studio Neat introduced the Canopy. I can't provide a link but if you search for Studio Neat it's right on their webpage.
Alternatively you can just turn the keyboard off using the switch on the back when it's not in use.
- Answered by Christopher N from Parker
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do they make a hard case for these?
- Asked by Karrie C from La Porte
- 12 31, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they make a hard case for these?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
No answers yet
Is this a soft or Hard shell.
- Asked by Tara P from Fairfax
- 11 11, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a soft or Hard shell.)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
What kind of case do these come with? Hard, soft or other?
- Asked by Robert F from Columbia Heights
- 09 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of case do these come with? Hard, soft or other?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…