Are there any hard cases for these?
I've used the Magic Keyboard with my iPad Mini 2 for school for a while now. I use it for almost every class, so I don't turn it off that much. This always happens where the keyboard presses up against my bag and starts clicking on the keys. Once this happened and locked my iPad for 1 hour. I was just wondering if anyone uses a hard case that prevents accidental typing? Thanks!
- Asked by Albert Z from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any hard cases for these?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
1 Answer from the Community
There weren't any hard cases until a few months ago when Studio Neat introduced the Canopy. I can't provide a link but if you search for Studio Neat it's right on their webpage.
Alternatively you can just turn the keyboard off using the switch on the back when it's not in use.
- Answered by Christopher N from Parker
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What kind of case do these come with? Hard, soft or other?
- Asked by Robert F from Columbia Heights
- 09 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of case do these come with? Hard, soft or other?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
- Asked by John T from San Mateo
- 10 22, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
hard shell case for late 2016 MBP
- Asked by Michael H from North Hollywood
- 01 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (hard shell case for late 2016 MBP)
- Asked about: Mac