How do I check the battery charge level of the magic keyboard?
- Asked by Pam E from Beaverton
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I check the battery charge level of the magic keyboard?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
1 Answer from the Community
System Preferences / Bluetooth / then put a check in ( Show Bluetooth in menu bar ) and at your menu bar look for the Bluetooth icon and click on it for it's drop down menu. You will find it from there. You will love this keyboard. It's just made so so well like all Apple products. You will be amazed how little this thing needs charging. Over 2 months at least 5 hours a day, and just charged it for the first time and it still was great at 5%, and took under 3 hours for a full up. Charging or looking for it's charge level may be the last thing you will be thinking about with this keyboard. It's Solid and it Goes and goes and goes and goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
- Answered by David Z from Warminster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how long does it take for the battery to discharge? And likewise for magic keyboards?
- Asked by Mehrdad M from Concord
- 07 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take for the battery to discharge? And likewise for magic keyboards?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2