How do you know when to charge your keyboard, other then it not working?
- Asked by Steve M from University Place
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know when to charge your keyboard, other then it not working?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
1 Answer from the Community
If you go to system preferences on your macbook or iMac it will list your magic mouse and keyboard in the bluetooth section. Make sure the check box at the bottom of the screen is ticked. This means the bluetooth icon appears at the menu bar at the top of your screen next to your wifi and other services. If you click on this bluetooth icon on the menu bar and hover over your magic keyboard or magic mouse it will show you exact battery levels by its percentage. You can also check the battery level in bluetooth in system preferences but this takes longer and doesn't tell you the exact measurements.
- Answered by Reese P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I know when the pencil needs charging and when it is charged?
- Asked by Joshua M from Saint Petersburg
- 04 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know when the pencil needs charging and when it is charged?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil