2 Answers from the Community
Try SHIFT and the numeric key 2
- Answered by Fred H from Hugo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Shift 2 gives you @ - If you are remotely controlling a windows PC or using a different version keyboard its the key under the esc key, it has the following symbols ± § hold shift and press this key.
- Answered by James B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the warranty on the keys?
- Asked by Robert L from Flagstaff
- 08 2, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the warranty on the keys?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…
No answers yet