2 Answers from the Community
Try SHIFT and the numeric key 2
- Answered by Fred H from Hugo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Shift 2 gives you @ - If you are remotely controlling a windows PC or using a different version keyboard its the key under the esc key, it has the following symbols ± § hold shift and press this key.
- Answered by James B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are they keys and travel the same as the keys on a 2017 MBP?
- Asked by Joshua S from Bozeman
- 06 17, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they keys and travel the same as the keys on a 2017 MBP?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …