How do I synch my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil
- Asked by Claire M from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I synch my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil)
2 Answers from the Community
Plug your pencil into the lightning/charging port on your iPad. It will turn on your Bluetooth and pair itself automatically.
- Answered by Denise C from Miramar
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
turn on bluetooth in settings, plug the charge end of the pencil into the charge hole in your ipad and it should connect at once. If it drops out or you turn your ipad off etc, you will need to do it again.
That is also a way to charge your pencil. Just plug into ipad charge hole. If you put it in for about 2-3 minutes you will get enough charge for an hour or so of constant work. You can also charge with a normal ipad charge cord by using the small attachment that comes with your ipad.
If your ipad is charged to 100% your pencil will fully charge in 10 mins or so. You can make yourself a coffee, do some yoga, go for a walk, make love to someone, while you wait.
- Answered by Robyn J from Kingston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the Apple Pencil for iPad Pro waterproof?
- Asked by Bryan K from Silver Spring
- 11 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Apple Pencil for iPad Pro waterproof?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??
- Asked by Manal A from Egypt
- 09 24, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold