Can I pair the Beats X earphones to multiple devices? For example can I use them with an iPad and then switch to using them with an iPhone?
Pairing the Beats X earphones to multiple devices.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. you can pair with multiple devices, however, you can only be connected to one device at a time. Switching between devices is very quick and easy. You just select Beats X from your bluetooth setting and your connected almost instantly.
- Answered by Sasho T from Thornbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I sync multiple AirPods with my devices?
- Asked by Brandon F from Sarasota
- 01 4, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync multiple AirPods with my devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can this be paired with multiple devices?
- Asked by Jose L from San Francisco
- 06 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be paired with multiple devices?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet