Will this silicone case fit the iPad Air 2?
Tablet dimensions are the same.
- Asked by Joe P from Novi
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this silicone case fit the iPad Air 2?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes the dimensions are the same however the location of the camera and speakers have been moved. It will fit however the speakers and camera may not function properly.
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I tried this on my iPad Air 2, and it fit perfectly as far as I could tell. I checked the camera cutouts specifically, they were good. I did bot consciously check the speaker cutouts, but it seemed fine.
The smart cover for the pro does not work properly on the air 2 though -- the magnetic system is different and doesn't hold the cover down on the screen.
- Answered by Lindsay A from Ithaca
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Nope. Cutouts for pretty much everything are different.
- Answered by Wolf I B from Broomfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad
- Asked by Patrick F from Centreville
- 03 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
Will this case fit IPad Air?
- Asked by Catherine G from Nanoose Bay
- 12 31, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit IPad Air?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…