Are these Airpods suitable during sports, mainly fitness (cardio) related?
1 Answer from the Community
I think this largely depends on the shape of your ears. I have been wearing my AirPods to the gym for the past week and haven't had any issues with them falling out but I have heard others say that they easily fall out of their ears. I think that if you find that the EarPods work well for your ears, you shouldn't have any problem with the AirPods, especially because they don't have the wire to add additional weight compared to the EarPods. Hope that helps!
- Answered by Robby W from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this fit with the Otterbox armor case?
- Asked by Jason K from Lafayette
- 03 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit with the Otterbox armor case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet
will this fit a lifeproof case?
- Asked by Amy W from Nashville
- 01 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit a lifeproof case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Does it fit I pad or I phone
- Asked by Inversiones C from Santiago
- 08 31, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit I pad or I phone)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive