Are these Airpods suitable during sports, mainly fitness (cardio) related?
1 Answer from the Community
I think this largely depends on the shape of your ears. I have been wearing my AirPods to the gym for the past week and haven't had any issues with them falling out but I have heard others say that they easily fall out of their ears. I think that if you find that the EarPods work well for your ears, you shouldn't have any problem with the AirPods, especially because they don't have the wire to add additional weight compared to the EarPods. Hope that helps!
- Answered by Robby W from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to leave the Apple Watch display to be on all the time (mainly at night time) during charging and not only at the touch ? JACOB
- Asked by Jacob C
- 11 22, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to leave the Apple Watch display to be on all the time (mainly at night time) during charging and not only at the touch ? JACOB)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
Is it suitable for a macbook pro
- Asked by Saint M from Wodonga
- 01 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it suitable for a macbook pro)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
No answers yet