Are these Airpods suitable during sports, mainly fitness (cardio) related?
1 Answer from the Community
I think this largely depends on the shape of your ears. I have been wearing my AirPods to the gym for the past week and haven't had any issues with them falling out but I have heard others say that they easily fall out of their ears. I think that if you find that the EarPods work well for your ears, you shouldn't have any problem with the AirPods, especially because they don't have the wire to add additional weight compared to the EarPods. Hope that helps!
- Answered by Robby W from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this suitable for storing large quantities of photographs
- Asked by Alastair W
- 04 8, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (is this suitable for storing large quantities of photographs)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Will this fit my watch if it originally came with the sport band?
- Asked by Britt P from Rochester
- 03 22, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit my watch if it originally came with the sport band?)
- Asked about: 38mm Ruby (PRODUCT)RED Classic Buck…
New sport loop band specs?
- Asked by Terry A from Portland
- 09 14, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (New sport loop band specs?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Sport Loop