Are these not compatible with the 2015 Macbook Air?
- Asked by Juan David M from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these not compatible with the 2015 Macbook Air?)
2 Answers from the Community
I've got them working with my 2013 MBP
Works fine. Double tap Siri doesn't work.
- Answered by Lawson J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They are compatible with all Bluetooth devices. If your MacBook Air is updated to macOS Sierra, then you can use the Instant Paring feature. (You can check your macOS version by clicking Apple>About This Mac)
- Answered by Josh I from Leominster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2