I work 12 hr shifts in a warehouse environment
If I used them for Bluetooth purposes how long would they last on one charge?
I’d say I would receive about 15 calls lasting about 3 mind a call.
- Asked by David S from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth purpose)
1 Answer from the Community
My AirPods last around three hours listening to music or video. Your 45 minutes of air time should be no problem. I haven't kept them in for 12 hours, but I suspect they would manage. Phone calls work fine with one ear or two.
Worst case, you can use one at a time while the other is recharging in the case. I've even done this: Use both until the low battery warning sounded, put one in the case, kept listening, and before the second one died, got enough recharged to continue with the first one.
- Answered by Paul C from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this a bluetooth booster?
- Asked by Dallas L from Daphne
- 07 20, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a bluetooth booster?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
what is the purpose of the usb ethernet adapter
- Asked by Sheryl J from Farmington Hills
- 06 22, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the purpose of the usb ethernet adapter)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
What is the difference and purpose of the pins of the USB Cables?
- Asked by Brandi P from Gruver
- 12 13, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference and purpose of the pins of the USB Cables?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable