Can I plug wired headphones in to a device and also listen to the same device with AirPods?
Instead of having two sets of wired headphones and a headphone splitter, I'd like to use one pair of AirPods and on pair of EarPods, is this possible?
- Asked by Max K from Wynantskill
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug wired headphones in to a device and also listen to the same device with AirPods?)
1 Answer from the Community
Just tried that, and inserting the earphone plug into my iPhone 7 cuts out the sound being received by my AirPods - even though the Bluetooth connection showed that the AirPods were still connected. Too, when I unplugged my earphones, although Bluetooth still showed my AirPods as connected no sound got through. My "PC" classic solution was to quit iTunes on my iPhone, open it up again and start a song - my AirPods then kicked back in. Eh, o figure, it's a fix of sorts, but in answer to your question it doesn't appear to work with both AirPods and earphones.
- Answered by Christopher R L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can i charge my iPhone X and listen to wired headphones at the same time
- Asked by Dan H from Petaluma
- 04 24, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i charge my iPhone X and listen to wired headphones at the same time)
- Asked about: iPhone