Can I use AirPods with my MacBook for audio when watching movies? With my wireless Beats earphones I can't pair with my Mac
1 Answer from the Community
You can use the AirPods with your Mac; actually the AirPods with pair automatically with all the devices that are signed in to your iCloud account.
I believe you should be able to pair the beats too; provided they are bluetooth headsets. You will need to press and hold the power button for few seconds to put them in pairing mode. Then go to your bluetooth menu on your Mac and select the headset to start the pairing process.
- Answered by Kelvin M from Johannesburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is an app for watching movies on macbook pro
- Asked by Audrey W from Walnut
- 05 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (what is an app for watching movies on macbook pro)
- Asked about: Mac
Play Videos, Play YouTube, Use Quick Time, Or Use VLC?
- Asked by Tyler P
- 06 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Play Videos, Play YouTube, Use Quick Time, Or Use VLC?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express