Can the Airpods be used independently. I can only hear in my left ear. Can i just use the one head phone. could some one else use the other headphone?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can use just one AirPod. The AirPods will automatically route your audio into whichever earpiece you are wearing.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They can be used independently, but not on separate devices.
- Answered by Samuel P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones
- Asked by Irene S from Kelowna
- 05 4, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
so is it just silver? or is it silver and gold?
- Asked by Josephine L from Elk Grove
- 05 14, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (so is it just silver? or is it silver and gold?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Any of these headphones hearing aid compatible?
- Asked by Elsha K from Richfield
- 12 21, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Any of these headphones hearing aid compatible?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
No answers yet