Can the new AirPods be used on an airplane if the iPad or iPhone is on an "airplane mode" with no wifi or Bluetooth on?
1 Answer from the Community
With airplane mode on, you can then re-enable Bluetooth (and also wifi), keeping airplane mode still active with Bluetooth.
- Answered by James L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use it on an airplane
- Asked by Wendy M from Houston
- 03 5, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use it on an airplane)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can we use the macbook 29 watt charger paired with a usb type-c to lightning connector for fast charging
- Asked by Waleed S from Mumbai
- 03 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we use the macbook 29 watt charger paired with a usb type-c to lightning connector for fast charging)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter