Can you run with AirPods in?
- Asked by Breea C from Lewis Center
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you run with AirPods in?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I run with them all the time and require little adjustment to prevent them falling out. Maybe every mile or so I need to sort of shove them back in a bit, but otherwise they work great. There are also plenty of silicone tips you can buy to make them fit more snug.
Good product for exercise in general - I'd recommend them.
- Answered by Chris G from Williamsburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How well do they stay on your ears while running
- Asked by Caison M from Caroline
- 10 31, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How well do they stay on your ears while running)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…