Could I use AirPods with older models of iPods?
I mean, could I just use them as a common pair of Bluetooth earphones just like I use other Bluetooth earphones with, say, iPod nano?
- Asked by 沁文 鱼 from 杭州
- Flag as inappropriate (Could I use AirPods with older models of iPods?)
1 Answer from the Community
They are normal Bluetooth headphones, they should work just like any other Bluetooth headphones. They can technically even work on non-iOS devices, they just wouldn't have the benefits of automatic pairing with Apple devices, using iCloud to switch between your devices, etc.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with older (2008/2009) macbooks?
- Asked by Marissa S from Brick
- 11 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with older (2008/2009) macbooks?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet