Do I get the "seamless pairing" experience with an iPhone 6/6s or is that an iPhone 7 exclusive feature?
I'm aware that because of the W1 chip that you get a great pairing experience, but every time that this feature is advertised, it always features an iPhone 7/7 Plus. I was planning on purchasing a pair as gift for a friend (iPhone 6 owner) and for myself (iPhone 6s owner), so I just want to be sure.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the new iPhone 7+ the same size as the iPhone 6/6s+ ?
- Asked by Jessica M from Gaithersburg
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the new iPhone 7+ the same size as the iPhone 6/6s+ ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Plus Silicone Case - (PROD…
is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?
- Asked by Sheila N from Gensan
- 07 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Will my 6/6s fit into this case?
- Asked by Stella M from Denver
- 10 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my 6/6s fit into this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…