Do I get the "seamless pairing" experience with an iPhone 6/6s or is that an iPhone 7 exclusive feature?
I'm aware that because of the W1 chip that you get a great pairing experience, but every time that this feature is advertised, it always features an iPhone 7/7 Plus. I was planning on purchasing a pair as gift for a friend (iPhone 6 owner) and for myself (iPhone 6s owner), so I just want to be sure.
1 Answer from the Community
I run a great iPhone 6S and the seamless paring works with no issues at all.
It should also work with the iPhone 6.
Now what are you waiting for... go and buy them now!!! :)
- Answered by Matt F from Chirnside Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the iPhone "Do Not Disturb while Driving"? feature exclusive when driving my car, or when riding in any car with an active blue-tooth system?
- Asked by Richard K from Crest Hill
- 07 10, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPhone "Do Not Disturb while Driving"? feature exclusive when driving my car, or when riding in any car with an active blue-tooth system?)
- Asked about: iPhone
is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?
- Asked by Sheila N from Gensan
- 07 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet