do they come fully charged right out of the box?
- Asked by Jennifer D from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate (do they come fully charged right out of the box?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, the case might be a bit under 100%.
- Answered by Juan C P from Weston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
more or less, depends on how you get them, but normally above 70%. and it takes roughly 15 or so minutes to charge up.
- Answered by Jaden G from Providence
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The best way for long term storage is to leave the device at 50% charged. Too full or too low is not good, so I doubt you will ever get an Apple device that is fully charged.
- Answered by Eric C from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It will stop charging at full charge right?
- Asked by Jason K from Hsinchu City
- 02 18, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (It will stop charging at full charge right?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
No answers yet