Do you use them for 5 hours and then charge them for 15 minutes to get 3 more hours? So there is really no 24hr charge is there?
The wording seems misleading.....
3 Answers from the Community
A fully charged pair of AirPods can last for 5 hours. If they are depleted and put into the charging case for fifteen minutes, they will last 3 more hours. The charging case holds an additional 24 hours total before being depleted.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
INTERESTING CHOICE OF WORDS
AirPods with Charging Case -More than 24 hours LISTENING time,(3) up to 11 hours TALK time
AirPods (single charge): Up to 5 hours LISTENING time,(2) Up to 2 hours TALK time(5)
15 minutes in the case equals 3 hours LISTENING time(4) or over an hour of TALK time(7)
- Answered by Courtney A from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Well, it appears that you can use only one AirPod at a time, so you could either listen on one while charging the other or listen with both for 4.5 hours then take one out and charge it for 15 minutes then switch to charging the other. So, it does appear that there are multiple ways to get 24 hours of continuous use out of a set of AirPods. Of course, no one but Apple knows for sure since the AirPods haven't gone on sale yet.
- Answered by Marian P from Waitsfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
why does my movie i rented take 15 hours to download?
- Asked by Nancy B from Surprise
- 10 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (why does my movie i rented take 15 hours to download?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Can seconds be displayed in time bar? Currently only hour and minutes displayed.
- Asked by David T from Livermore
- 03 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can seconds be displayed in time bar? Currently only hour and minutes displayed.)
- Asked about: iPhone