Does it have gps?
I mean if I lost one of them can I find them by gps?
When will the air pods release date exalted release date?
- Asked by Mohammad S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have gps?)
5 Answers from the Community
What should be clarified is that the AirPods can only be tracked if they are paired with a Apple device.
- Answered by Tim Y from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it has a GPS tracking feature you can access from find my iPhone. Also, you are able to sound alerts when you are trying to find them. Sometimes, I use the feature because I set an AirPod down, sidetracked, and use that feature and so in answer to your question, Yes! You absolutely can track your AirPods. If you're in doubt just tile it!!
- Answered by N W from Kemah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. With IOS 10.3 you can use the find my iPhone app to locate them
- Answered by Meghan M from Arab
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No, but in my four months with them they have not fallen out of my ears even when I workout. If you are careless and lose stuff, well that's just you. They do have a find my find capability in the Find My iPhone app.
- Answered by Leonard L from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
- Answered by Mohammad S from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
do I need cellular for the gps to work?
- Asked by Stephen J from Vancouver
- 06 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need cellular for the gps to work?)
- Asked about: iPad
Does gps consume much battery?
- Asked by Robert J. L from Atherton
- 04 25, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does gps consume much battery?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will this adaptor work with bad elf gps
- Asked by Dan S from Dickson
- 01 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with bad elf gps)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet