Does the AirPods work on your family menbers device as well as your own using iCloud Family Members.
In other words can my daughter who is on my family account use the headphones on her device with a quick setup that would come using my devices or does she have to pair it up each time?
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately, she won't be able to use it seamlessly as described on the website or Keynote. The AirPods will only work with devices paired with your Apple ID on first set up. If you disconnect it from your account, then she can pair it up with her devices from her separate Apple ID. I would recommend buying yourself and her a separate pair to keep away confusion and ease for both of you if you want to use it at the same time.
- Answered by Adam H from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used on multiple devices? So would only need one per family?
- Asked by Lori G from Medina
- 12 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on multiple devices? So would only need one per family?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
US bought iPad able to be use in Philippines?
- Asked by Ismael P from Santa Ana
- 02 16, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (US bought iPad able to be use in Philippines?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
Does this work as a generic Bluetooth keyboard?
- Asked by Raj S from Campbell
- 06 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work as a generic Bluetooth keyboard?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet