There is only 1 noticeable gesture and that is for Siri control. Did they not mention any gesture for controlling volume on the device or skipping songs?
- Asked by Daniel M from Schererville
- Flag as inappropriate (Gesture control?)
1 Answer from the Community
for now there is only this gesture. You can change the behavior of double tap on bluetooth settings to either stop/play music or "do nothing" lol.
Hope Apple include more options to this double tap. I think that "skip to next music" would be a nice behavior for this double tap.
- Answered by Marcelo R from Várzea Paulista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how much can I customize gestures and presses?
- Asked by Norton R from Las Vegas
- 03 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (how much can I customize gestures and presses?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
No answers yet
Can you use a remote to control music while docked?
- Asked by Brian H from Barrington
- 05 21, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use a remote to control music while docked?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White