There is only 1 noticeable gesture and that is for Siri control. Did they not mention any gesture for controlling volume on the device or skipping songs?
- Asked by Daniel M from Schererville
- Flag as inappropriate (Gesture control?)
1 Answer from the Community
for now there is only this gesture. You can change the behavior of double tap on bluetooth settings to either stop/play music or "do nothing" lol.
Hope Apple include more options to this double tap. I think that "skip to next music" would be a nice behavior for this double tap.
- Answered by Marcelo R from Várzea Paulista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there parental controls?
- Asked by Kellyann M from Brooklyn
- 03 8, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there parental controls?)
- Asked about: Watch
Do they have balance control?
- Asked by Daniel O from Moscow
- 10 21, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they have balance control?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
No answers yet