Has anyone used this with a motorcycle? Any one had issues with wind or connectivity making a call from a bike with these?
1 Answer from the Community
Simple answer: no good. I bought them after seeing other answers on here saying they could fit under a full face helmet... they technically do but once your helmet is on, mine get pulled slightly from my ear so then sound very tinny. Couldn’t hear anything once going over 25 mph, couldn’t get Siri to activate and no-one could hear me shouting in my helmet (when I attempted I phone call manually from the phone to AirPods).
Unfortunately they’re being returned as that was their sole reason for purchase.
- Answered by Michael R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Has anyone had issues streaming video from an iPhone through a projector?
- Asked by Matthew R from Milwaukee
- 05 10, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone had issues streaming video from an iPhone through a projector?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Does it have the winding "wings"?
- Asked by Jason M from Golden
- 10 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have the winding "wings"?)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter