hi,after pairing pods,is possible to carry only one with me without the case?and when i turn on bluetooth will connect to the pod or i need the case?
3 Answers from the Community
thanks for your answer,
so if i have one with me will be activated only when i put it in my ear and closed when in my hand or pocket?
- Answered by Ilias K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Oliver is not correct. You do not need the case with you. Bluetooth is a pairing technology. Your source device will pair with the AirPods and not the charging case. You only need the charging case when you need to charge your AirPods.
- Answered by Mark N from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you are using a device running iOS10, you do not need the carrying case of the AirPods to connect to them after the initial pairing process. Once paired, the AirPods themselves will connect with your device so long as your bluetooth is on. In the case that you are using a device not running iOS10, you will need to pair the AirPods with your device each time you wish to use it and it is done by pressing and holding the somewhat hidden button on the carrying case of the AirPods with both AirPods inside the case during pairing process. Only with devices running iOS10 is the Auto-pairing process available.
- Answered by Xinran M from Malmo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it possible for the new Magic Keyboard to connect to more than one device (Macs) without having to be re-learned each time?
- Asked by Andrew B from Calgary
- 02 27, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible for the new Magic Keyboard to connect to more than one device (Macs) without having to be re-learned each time?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English