How do you clean your AirPods?
- Asked by Brittany H from Winston Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean your AirPods?)
1 Answer from the Community
Apple products are made with a variety of materials, and each product might have specific cleaning requirements which vary by the part you're cleaning. To get started, here are some tips that apply to all products:
Use only a soft, lint-free cloth.
Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items that might cause damage.
Keep liquids away from the product.
Don't get moisture into any openings.
Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
Don't spray cleaners directly onto the item.
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you clean this case?
- Asked by Rafael F from Phoenix
- 04 23, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
Can I use it with airpods?
- Asked by Karim H
- 04 15, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with airpods?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet