how do you connect to macpro
- Asked by Charmaine M from Williamstown
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you connect to macpro)
1 Answer from the Community
When your AirPods are nearby and ready to use with your Mac, you can use them to listen to music, use Siri, or handle phone calls.
If your AirPods are connected to your iPhone
If you already connected your AirPods to your iPhone, they’re ready to use with your Mac (your Mac must support Handoff and you must be signed in to iCloud using the same Apple ID).
Open the AirPods case, click the Volume control in the menu bar on your Mac, then choose AirPods.
Pair your AirPods with your Mac
If your AirPods are not connected to your iPhone, you can pair them directly with your Mac.
With your AirPods in their case, open the lid.
Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
Select AirPods in the Devices list, then click Pair.
To use Siri or handle phone calls, double-tap one of the AirPods (you only have to be wearing one). For more information, go to the AirPods Support website.
(Directly From Apple)
- Answered by Luke V from Geneva
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable do I need to connect my macpro to a smartboard system?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 01 10, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my macpro to a smartboard system?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter